So I played softball yesterday. Sounds like fun, huh? Yeah, that's what I thought! Softball was lots of fun 10 years ago, when I played almost every day. I anticipated being sore, but I'm sore in places I didn't know could be sore. Like around my rib cage (27 is a fine age to finally get the hang of batting!) Goodness! Oh well, I was able to get out of bed this morning, so I really can't complain.
I am anticipating my upcoming "Girls Trip" with my friends. We are headed South this year and I can't wait for a week of laying out, drinking, and having a good time. It is my favorite time of year (next to the Christmas season, of course.) 6 days and counting.....
I suppose that's all for now. Hope everyone has a great week and weekend!

1 comment:
Oh, tell me about it, we are getting old! CaS got married this weekend and a couple of dances had me wheezing for air and the next day I could hardly walk. Oh, and the best part, my 2nd toe on my right foot was numb for 2 days. 2 days!! WTH?
Hope you have a fabulous time on your girls trip!
Post a Comment