(..did I mention I work with teens?)
About Me
- amanda
- I guess I should start with the basics. I'm Amanda, and I've decided to blog as a way to vent. I like to read other people's blogs, so we'll see how this goes. Hope you like it!
Monday, July 21, 2008
FINALLY!
So I can finally post that my dearest friend, Katie (though she hates that name), is going to have a baby! I've been waiting for about a month until she let everyone else know (I love having secrets!) We've been waiting and stressing for a long time, and her dream has finally come true. I couldn't be happier for her! Katie has been my saving grace for a long time, and it was hard to know how much she hurt. I'm amazed at her strength and perseverance. She and her husband are those people you know God put in your path for a reason. We've taken a long journey together, and a new one is just beginning. So, with lots of love and all the best wishes I can give, here is my post to you! I can't wait to meet you Baby Kono!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh hon, you are making me cry!! Thank you so much for this, you are the greatest!! I love you!
Post a Comment