Wow...my last few blogs have been pretty intense! I want to thank all of you for your comments. You guys mean the world to me! It felt so much better to get all of that stuff out, especially to people who are so encouraging.
In a few weeks, I'm headed to WI once again. Last time I went to WI, I didn't get to spend too much time with my Goddaughter, E. When she realized I would be gone when she got home from daycare, there was a MAJOR meltdown. I bribed her with an "AJ and E." day the next time I come up. E. has an amazing memory for an almost 4 year old, as she asked me if we could have our day and go see "Hannah Bontana Mobie." I'm a sucker, so of course I said yes. Apparently we'll also be visiting Build-A-Bear, too. She saw me coming a mile (or hundreds of miles) away!
At the beginning of this year, I posted some things that I wanted to accomplish this year. I've started on my list, but still have a lot of work to do. I'm excited about this upcoming summer. I will be spending lots of time with friends (probably on the lake) and hopefully will get to golf a lot. I'm hoping that I stop taking things for granted and live my life the way it was meant to be lived. I'm also hoping that spring is good to me, and this blessed season renews my spirit. This is, after all, my favorite time of year.
"No one ever said it would be easy, just that it would be worth it."

1 comment:
I'm feeling the exact same way: hoping and praying that this blessed season renews my spirit.
Hope you and E have a wonderful day! Sounds like fun.
Post a Comment