Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ahhh, the week I've had!

Well, I guess it really isn't that bad. I sat through training for 3 days (which is really hard to do when you work an active job like I do!) I didn't, however, doze off or daydream, so I was pretty happy with myself. Unfortunately, because I didn't have adequate time, I had to eat out all three days, and I think one of my meals lead to food poisoning. Now, I'm not good at being sick, especially that kind of sick. I had the ear infection-sinus infection-working my way to bronchitis sickness a week and a half ago. Needless to say, I wasn't a very happy camper. Oh well, what can you do? I'm feeling better now, but still don't have much of an appetite ( I can't imagine why!?!?)

I work the next couple of days, then its off to Wisconsin for some R&R! This time, I'm traveling the majority of the state, which will be absolutely beautiful this time of year. I get to see Kate, Collin, Maia and Baby Kono, and I can't wait! It's been a really long time! Then it's off to Milwaukee for a wedding of two friends. Those are always fun! I hope I have good stories to tell!

1 comment:

Kate said...

thanks so much for coming up! It was so great to see you. Hope the rest of your weekend was fun and you made it home safely.