Hi! I think my name is going to be Jack, but I'm not too sure yet. My family is crazy...well, except for my auntie...I love her! She took like a bazillion pictures of me today! I arrived in Illinois yesterday...before that, I lived in Florida. The grass and ground are soooo much softer here! I'm 8 weeks old, and my sister and I moved to Illinois to be with our new families. Luckily, we'll only live a few blocks from each other. My first "dad", Chuck, is really good friends with my new "dad", Brad (my auntie AJ's brother) and my sister's new "dad", James. I think I'm really going to like it here! I hope I get to meet all of you soon!

3 comments:
Hi Jack! Aren't you a cutie.
Hey! We have one of those in brown! And Jack is just as cute!
Awww- he is so cute!
Post a Comment