Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Under the Big Top

Wow...I'm soooo behind on blogging! So much has happened! I'm going to start with how I spent my New Year's....Under The Big Top!


I have a very special pal, K. He's SUPER cute! And I waited a long time for him come into my life. But he did, and he's great, and he's 1!




We celebrated with a circus-themed party, and it was a blast! K.'s dad and grandpa spent lots of hours transforming the dining room into a circus tent...and did and amazing job!




K. got lots of great presents, had lots of people around him who love him, and REALLY liked his birthay cake.

I'm so excited that I got to share this very special birthday with him! He's lots of fun, and I can't wait to watch him grow up. Auntie AJ loves you K.!

4 comments:

Em said...

Thanks for sharing these, Amanda! I really wish I could've been there for K's big day. The "Big Top" turned out so great! :)

BTW, thank you again for everything this weekend. The diaper cake and receiving blankets were so beautiful, and it was wonderful to see you again. Thank you so much for coming!

Rachel said...

The big top is amazing! Is this your creation too? You are so talented.

Kate said...

Oh my, that first picture of K?? Yeah, that's him, EXACTLY!! It's so funny because I'm planning to do a post on this at some point, I know, I know, it's been TWO freakin' months, but when I do, I was planning to title it the exact same thing! Great minds think alike :)

amanda said...

@ Em... you're very welcome! Glad you liked it!

@ Rachel... you're sweet...thanks! The tent was all Kate and Collin's handiwork!

@Kate... Sorry I stole your blog title! I can totally change it! I love that first pic of him!