Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Too Funny

I finally uploaded pictures from my camera, some of which were taken in February! I know, I'm a slacker. It's just such a tedious process. Anyway, I found this one to be especially funny. My girlfriends and I were trying to have lunch, and these kiddos were getting restless. So I taught them a game I learned from my pal Liz. The photographer says "1..2..3" then gives a command. For example, 1..2..3 Senior Picture Pose! Okay, so now that I read it, it looks kinda dumb. I promise, if you use a little imagination, it is a fun game. Anyway, here's "1..2..3 Make A Silly Face"!

The one in the middle is my pal C. He is the smartest, funniest 5 year old I've ever met. He likes it when I draw tattoos on him with washable markers. He also likes it when I take him out to lunch. He's the one who said to me "Manda, we need to find you a husband!" And I reminded him he was only 5 and to get off my back! Cracks me up!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Senior Picture Pose! Ha! I think I could play this game right along with the kiddos :)