Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Girls Trip!!!!

Tomorrow morning, I'm leaving for my annual girls trip, and I can't wait! Nevermind the fact that I have absolutely nothing packed or ready to go yet. My young Kayla at work is back to her antics. She was about 2 seconds away from getting my size 12 shoe in her backside the other day (okay, not really.) She's going to be the death of me. Teenage girls suck. Teenage boys aren't much better. I stood in toilet water (I tell myself clean toilet water) for the past 2 days. I have two boys who don't like to follow rules and flooded their rooms, the hallway, the other rooms, the showerstall....you get the picture. Just when you thought you hated your job.....

Vacation could not have come at a more opportune time! Nothing but sleep, sun, relaxation, and drinking. What more could a person want??? Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their week and weekend! PEACE OUT!

4 comments:

Kate said...

So. jealous. I want a girls trip *pouting in the corner*

Kate said...

Oh yeah...have fun!

Elenbga said...

...what Kate said!

Both times.

:)

Em said...

Ditto times two! :)