So I found out today that a girl I went to high school with was murdered. MURDERED! She had relocated to the Carolinas a few years ago. She had two little boys and was pregnant with another. She was at work, cleaning at a med/surgical center, and was murdered by a coworker. These things just don't happen in a small town. I shared earlier this year about a friend who passed away. That was hard enough, but for a pregnant woman to be murdered? That crazy stuff just don't happen 'round these parts.
Living in a small town, of course you know everyone. This woman couldn't have had an enemy. She was open and accepting. She was always laid-back and always smiling. I just can't imagine that someone would do this to her. And that poor baby. And her little boys. My heart aches for those little boys. They'll never again get to give their mommy a hug and kiss. Poor babies!
If you have some extra time, please include her family in your prayers. They can really use it. Thanks.

3 comments:
Oh my! That's horrible.
These awful things keep coming up around you.
I'm praying for this family and for you too!
Oh my goodness...that is so terribly sad. How horrible! I'll keep you and that poor family in my prayers. We need some more good news these days, eh?
Keep hangin' in there. *Hugs*
Oh my gosh, how awful.
Keeping their family in my prayers.
Post a Comment