Just thought I'd let everyone know....
I'm going to a Motley Crue concert tomorrow night!!! Are you jealous yet? What if I add that Hinder and Theory of a Dead Man are the opening acts? Jealous now?
Okay, so I'm excited to see Hinder and Theory of a Dead Man. Motley Crue is third on my list, but that's okay. I'm going with the girls, so it will be fun no matter what. We deserve a night out! It's been a rough couple of weeks. Okay, it's been a rough year or so for all of us.
Wishing you a great week!
;) Amanda

3 comments:
I wouldn't mind seeing Hinder or Theory of a Dead Man but to be honest with you, what I'm really jealous about is Motley Crue. Random fact, did you know Tommy Lee is my favorite drummer? Like, ever. Dude, yeah, I'm jealous. When they sing girls, girls, girls, will you belt it out for me and maybe give a little fist pump for me too, okay?
Done! Threw in the devil horns for you too! Tommy Lee sat on the front of the stage for like 10 minutes, chatting with the crowd! He also took a big swig from a bottle of Jager and passed it around the crowd...crazy! It was a good time! Hinder and Theory of a Dead Man were AMAZING!!!! I don't think I've ever been to a concert where I loved the opening acts as much as the headliner! It was great!
man, sounds like a good time! I'm so jealous!!
Post a Comment