Monday, July 1, 2013

Hi there, how are things?

Is this thing on?  Really, Amanda?  Almost 2 1/2 years since your last post?!?!?!?!  Awesome.  I have so much to tell you.  So much.  But for now, you'll just have to settle for a pic of my sweet little niece, Layla.  She's 2.  And amazing.  And ornery.  And sweet.  And ornery.  Did I mention ornery?  Those big blue eyes are going to get that girl in some trouble! 
I've missed you all!

xoxo AJ

2 comments:

Kate said...

Woah! Wooooooah! Welcome Back! Hello sweet Layla. My gosh do I have a feeling you look alot like your Daddy and Auntie when they were little.

Elenbga said...

I saw this on my blog list and in the internet equivalent of running, I came right over to check it out cuz well...you posted something! :)

Good to see you again!

And Layla. She. Is. Cute. (but, she looks like she could be a handful!)